Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 - January

Well 2011 has arrived and I see I have been SO very slacking as to not have posted anything new in over a year...
I would LOVE to have a great excuse but I don't... having a little one would have only worked for a bit, not this long!
Jaidyn is 16 months old as of yesterday. She is walking, running, twirling, trying to talk and loving all of her toys and books.
She has a cheery disposition, which of course we love, and she cracks herself up often.... everything she picks up can be turned into a phone and she walks around with said thing tucked between her shoulder and ear jabbering away wandering around the house. I have NO idea where she gets that! (haha)

Maybe I can post again soon and do an update with pics of 2010... we shall see - I am trying to be much more organized and purposeful in my time management this year!


The Sayres said...

You definitely need to keep this updated more .... still havent ever seen pictures of that ladybug room!!!