Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnancy...

Well, I feel like I officially look pregnant. Up until now I was feeling more like I just looked chubby.

*Fun* things that I have been noticing... (*insert sarcasm)

my belly has gotten big enough I can no longer see my toes, without bending over a little.

I can't sit for very long or I get numb bum! (thanks baby Fergie!)

Since my belly is visible...it is being touched, by other people. It's funny how well people THINK they know you....maybe I should rephrase that, it's funny how people think that you are such good friends...good enough to come up and rub your belly. I KNEW it was going to happen...I just had my hopes that maybe since I haven't lived here all that long people might keep their distance...no such luck. Funny though, I don't think this would bother me as much in Minnesota.

I get spurts of energy as well as a crazy desire to clean...and then I wear myself out! At least some cleaning gets done.....

I can't sleep on my stomach or my back...which is actually really annoying...but I eventually get comfortable enough I can fall asleep.

My little girl loves to punch and kick mommy just as soon as mommy wants to rest, take a nap, or go to bed....I hope that doesn't keep up after she's born!

5 comments:

K said...

Yay for preggo's! (and all the discomfort that comes along with it!) Not really...I DO hope you find physical comfort, but I know that won't happen...at least until she is out and in your arms! :)

You're looking great! No wonder everyone wants to touch that baby belly! :)

Laurel said...

You look beautiful, Kimmers! I love you bunches.

Jessie said...

Love the picture!
I had the same experience with people touching my belly with my first pregnancy-I am totally fine now, but with your first baby you are a bit more protective.
Glad you are feeling good!

Amy H said...

You look super cute, Kim!!
Funny, how I normally don't sleep on my back, and now that I can't, I really want to. =)

Anonymous said...

Kim, don't worry she won't wake you up kicking after she born. :-) She'll just wake you up crying because she's hungry or need changing. :-)

You look great!